jueves, 15 de enero de 2009

On Monday, I go to school and I start at eight but get up at seven o’clock. I catch the bus, and the school ends on Monday and Tuesday at five, On Wednesday at four and on Thursday and Friday at half past one. In the evening, OnTuesdays I watch TVOn Wednesday, I play computer games. On Thursday. I go to grandma house and learn to sew.On Friday afternoon I read books that sends school ma.On Saturday play teh computer games with my aunt
on Sunday I get up at 12.
My friend is Claudia. She is twelve years old. Her favorite subject is plastica.
She likes to play computer games especially “los sims 2” and does not like tomatoes, olives and do the homework.
I have two fishes and one turtule. I have a father and a mother and two brothers. One brother is beautifull her name is david. My mother is marta and my father is manolo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario