jueves, 15 de enero de 2009

Hi, my name is Claudia. I live in Sant Pol. I'm twelve years old. On Mondays and Tuesdays, I go to the school. School starts at eight o'clock and ends at five o'clock. In the afternoon I go to the library with Madel.

On Wednesdays, I go to school. School starts at eight o'clock and ends at four o'clock. At half past six I play bastketball.
On Thursdays, I go to school at eight o'clock. In the afternoon, I go to the English class. It ends up at half past six.
On Fridays, I go to the school at eight o'clock. School's ends up at half past two. At half past six Iplay bastketball.
On Saturday at four in the afternoon I often play with my friends.
And on Sunday I get up at 11 and I go to the father's house.
My best friend is Madel. She's very friendly and there is always a smile on her face Her favourite subject is English and she says: English is very easy. I have three fish. My family are very crazy but very friendly. I have brother, mother and father. My mother and my father are separated. My brother is very crazy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario